Digital Marketing Analyst (Intern)
Part-time internship Remote / On-site
WildWorks is a gaming studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content we’re passionate about: gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our unique sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning online playgrounds which draw players in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves, including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam and the most recently launched Fer.al game. WildWorks brings together internationally acclaimed artists, engineers, designers, educators, online safety experts, media and marketing professionals from many different disciplines. Together we create fun with substance, from online casual games to cutting-edge mobile titles.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about data-driven insights and the power of data analysis to inform business decisions in the gaming and entertainment space. This position will primarily work on the Wildworks’ Digital Marketing team, but will also directly contribute to the product development, business intelligence and marketing teams in analyzing our marketing campaign performance and prospective marketing opportunities. You will be researching market opportunities, competitor games, and consumer trends. Additionally you will be performing new ad partner evaluations, running performance analytics and producing traffic quality reports to advise our Marketing spend efforts. Ideal candidate has a passion for games, conducting analysis and interpreting data, takes direction, solves problems quantitatively and has a fine attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established game studio, with growing consumers game brands where your work will have a significant impact.
- Produce Analytics reports that share key marketing insights with Senior Leadership
- Collecting and analyzing current internal paid media datasets
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching competing games and prospective genres
- Issue weekly performance reports of paid media activities
- Provide summarized findings for media performance optimization
- Provide insights on results from A/B creative tests and produce reports on internal creative performance that improve UA campaigns
- Explore the development of Tableau, DataStudio, Google Analytics automated dashboards for marketing needs
- Day to day assistance with Google Ads and other Ad Network Dashboards
- Monitor website performance and establish GA alerts to bring awareness drop of performance
- Monitor campaigns daily and establish alerts for campaign KPI markers.
- Full or part-time student in good academic standing at an accredited college/university
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Data Science, or related field
- Precise and concise communication
- Interest in digital marketing, marketing analytics, and media optimization
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management.
- Strong analytical skills - able to review data, interpret data and make recommendations
- Understanding of advertising, social media & key performance indicators
- Must possess good organizational skills and be efficient in multitasking
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with data analysis and visualization
- Experience with Tableau and strong knowledge of Excel and pivot tables
- Proficient in G-suite tools, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Passionate about games, and interest in entertainment and popular culture
Required Application Materials (This is from our typical application letter)
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team.
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team?
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a part-time internship position temporarily remote, and mostly on-site in our Draper, UT studio pending office re-opening in compliance with COVID-19 safety policies.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.