Last Updated: December 13, 2017
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
"Financial Information" means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by WildWorks and/or our authorized third party partners.
"Non-Personal Information" means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
"Personal Information" means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. What Information Is Collected?
Information You Provide. WildWorks may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with WildWorks. Some features and/or functionality of the WildWorks Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. WildWorks may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the WildWorks Services. Here are some examples:
- Email Communications. WildWorks may use your Personal Information to send you emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once WildWorks has processed your opt-out request, WildWorks will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, WildWorks reserves the right to email you with respect to important account information, notices or changes relating to the WildWorks Services.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use our "Contact Us" or “Help” forms you may be asked to provide Personal Information and describe the purpose for which you are contacting WildWorks. If WildWorks is aware that you are under the age of 13, WildWorks will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
- Geo-Location Data. WildWorks does not ask you for or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using WildWorks' mobile applications or services.
- Push Notifications. On occasion, WildWorks will send you push notifications when using WildWorks' mobile applications to alert you to in-game events or provide other account information that may be important to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the notification settings of your mobile device.
- Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the WildWorks Services, including, without limitation, when you search the WildWorks Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with WildWorks by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply WildWorks with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the WildWorks Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. WildWorks may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with WildWorks. While you are able to visit the WildWorks Services and remain anonymous, WildWorks and/or WildWorks' third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Tracking. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user's movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our users in aggregate. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Device Information. When you download and use the WildWorks Services, WildWorks automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier ("Device ID"). You consent to WildWorks collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the WildWorks Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that WildWorks may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the WildWorks Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the WildWorks Services.
- Log files. As do most websites, WildWorks gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tools. WildWorks may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the WildWorks Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the WildWorks Services.
- Information from Other Sources. WildWorks may receive information about you from WildWorks' third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, WildWorks Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, and search information.
- Mobile Analytics. WildWorks uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its apps on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. WildWorks does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
- Local Storage Objects. WildWorks uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom WildWorks partners to provide certain features on WildWorks' site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information.
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed.
WildWorks does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as WildWorks does not share information that may be collected from your child. WildWorks uses Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the WildWorks Services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of WildWorks' business. Examples of how WildWorks shares and discloses your information include:
- Legal. WildWorks may disclose information you provide to respond to subpoenas, court orders, requests from authorities, and other legal process, and to establish/exercise WildWorks' legal rights. WildWorks may also disclose your information to defend against legal claims when WildWorks believes that disclosure is necessary to protect WildWorks' rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. WildWorks may share Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of WildWorks' Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to WildWorks. WildWorks follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to WildWorks, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic data storage is 100% secure. Therefore, WildWorks cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, WildWorks and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by WildWorks. For WildWorks, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a "need to know" basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by WildWorks is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, "SSL") by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
6. Social Media Features and Tools.
The WildWorks Services may include integrated social media features and tools, such as the Facebook login or "Like" button, the YouTube "Share This" button, and interactive mini-programs that run in the WildWorks Services. These Features may collect information on your IP address, which page you are visiting on WildWorks' site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social media features and tools are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on the WildWorks Services. Your interactions with these integrated social media features and tools are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
7. Links to Other Sites.
8. Access/Data Retention.
If you or your child's information changes, or if you no longer desire the WildWorks Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child by updating your account information or by contacting WildWorks at email@example.com. WildWorks will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe.
WildWorks will retain your and your child's information for as long as your or your child's account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child's account or request that WildWorks no longer use the information to provide services, contact WildWorks at the email address listed above. WildWorks will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Special Notice Regarding Children.
WildWorks does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 15 without parental consent. WildWorks requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to WildWorks' attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 15, WildWorks will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that WildWorks may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 15, please contact WildWorks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Contact Us.
105 N 400 W
SLC, UT 84103 USA