Marketing & Social Media - Video Production Intern
380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
WildWorks is gaming studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content we’re passionate about: gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our unique sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning games which draw players in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
WildWorks is seeking a motivated and energetic video production intern who is social media savvy, detail-oriented, and takes initiative. This position is responsible for creating original video content for our social media platforms as well as supporting marketing team needs. The position requires a minimum of 20 hours a week (up to 29 hours a week) and is on-site in Draper, Utah.
- Genuine interest in games/gaming & enthusiasm for kid-focused brands
- Solid knowledge of video production programs (Adobe Premiere, Aftereffects, Final Cut Pro X)
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and marketing strategy
- Experience with market research and comparative brand analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Previous experience in video production for social media and/or gaming
- Bachelors degree in a related field (preferred)
- Experience managing projects for web games, apps or other digital media content (preferred)
- Corky sense of humor
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interest in joining the WildWorks team
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.