Job Type: Full Time, Mon-Fri Local applicants only Location: Draper, UT – Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, then full time, onsite
At WildWorks we create enduring, worthwhile, and treasured digital playgrounds that have been embraced by over 130 million kids worldwide. We do this by recruiting and developing the best talent now working in interactive media.
WildWorks is looking for a talented UX Designer to aid in crafting amazing user experiences for our various websites. The ideal candidate should have an eye for artful and clean web design. They should have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
To be considered for this position, you MUST have an online portfolio, with at least 3 examples of top-notch, mobile-first, responsive web designs.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that brings simplicity and user friendliness to users
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Three to five years of professional graphic design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Web development fundamentals, HTML, CSS, JS
- Solid experience in creating user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Proficiency in collaborating with both Design and Development disciplines
- BS/MS in Graphic Design or related field
- Knowledge of UI design patterns and principles
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar tools
- Experience with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap, Foundation, UIKit, etc.
- Experience with the CLI, and task-runners e.g., gulp, or grunt.
- Experience with JS frameworks, Angular JS, React, View, etc.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Required Application Materials
- A link to your online demo reel or portfolio demonstrating your ability.
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team.
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team.
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.