380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
WildWorks is a gaming studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content we’re passionate about: gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our unique sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning games which draw players in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
- Experience with a REST API and web sockets
- Experience with Test Driven Development (and enjoy it)
- Create holistic solutions using maintainable code
- Exhibit and strive for domain mastery and sound architecture principles
- Experience in multiple JS frameworks
- Mobile development experience (Android, Objective-C and swift)
- Experience in Node, Golang, Java, Kubernetes, Docker and Amazon AWS
- Are comfortable interacting with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Leadership experience
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO program, including 10 paid company holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance benefits
- Subsidized UTA pass
- Maternity/Paternity benefits
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interested in joining the WildWorks team
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.