380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
WildWorks is a gaming studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content we’re passionate about: gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our unique sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning online playgrounds which draw players in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves, including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. WildWorks brings together internationally acclaimed artists, engineers, designers, educators, online safety experts, media and marketing professionals from many different disciplines. Together we create fun with substance, from online casual games to cutting-edge mobile titles.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving consumer acquisition and brand growth through innovative and compelling marketing campaigns for WildWorks game titles. This role will include developing and implementing go-to-market plans, product marketing programs and consumer brand marketing activities to support business goals. The ideal candidate has experience in product marketing, brand marketing and project management across campaign development, creative execution, brand acquisition strategies and promotions. They must be able to marry science and creativity to connect with our consumers, and effectively work with cross-functional teams to launch marketing campaigns and drive ongoing marketing initiatives. The Marketing Manager will work in partnership with User Acquisition, Social Media, Community Relations, Marketing Creative and Game Development teams to build and optimize marketing and advertising that drives awareness, interest and conversion. This individual thrives in a collaborative, creative and dynamic environment.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a marketing manager, preferably product or brand marketing with a global games, entertainment, kids product or consumer brands. Experience in marketing games, interactive entertainment, and mobile games and apps, is a bonus.
- Demonstrated consumer marketing experience, with a customer-centric approach in creating marketing plans that include tactical development and execution. Track record of marketing across multiple channels, including but not limited to: digital marketing, social media, OOH, influencer marketing, SEO, ASO, email, and promotional partnerships.
- Experience with product marketing frameworks and strategies. Able to move quickly to research, develop messaging and positioning with at times limited available information, and adapt over time based on evolving consumer insights.
- Experience working with user research and analytics teams to glean audience insights and differentiate messaging and marketing activities to them.
- Demonstrated program and project management skills to oversee and support the creation and implementation of launch and sustain marketing activities. Experience managing creative teams, understanding of the creative process, and delivering projects on time.
- Thrives on collaboration and teamwork working effectively with a diverse set of employees with varied skills, experience, geographies, and levels within the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey a message and deliver content that connects with a diverse set of audiences.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic. A self-starter who is eager to share new ideas, test new approaches, optimize, and learn.
- Experience developing, managing, and improving processes to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Thrives in a creative and dynamic environment, and is able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in using quantitative and analytical skills to generate insights to inform strategy.
- Experience using G Suite. Microsoft Office, Jira (or similar); Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in relevant field.
- Familiarity with our products and target audiences including kids, teens and parents.
- Passion for games, entertainment, pop-culture and consumer lifestyle trends.
- Understanding of user acquisition best practices and product performance metrics (DAU, ARPU, CVR, retention).
- Experience using Tableau.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Expertise using CRM email solutions such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact or other.
Required Application Materials
- Resume & Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why are you interested in joining the WildWorks team?
- What required experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team?
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time on-site position in our Draper, UT studio, pending office re-opening in compliance with COVID-19 safety policies.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.