380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
At WildWorks we create enduring, worthwhile, and treasured digital playgrounds that have been embraced by over 130 million kids worldwide. We do this by recruiting and developing the best talent now working in interactive media. Reporting to the COO and Executive VP - Production, they will be responsible for the overall production of a game or service.
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans, WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the world, Animal Jam. WildWorks is headquartered in Draper, Utah; a dynamic and growing tech hub offering residents a rare quality of life surrounded by natural beauty.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of a WildWorks Producer
A game producer is heavily involved in the development of a single game. Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a liaison between the development staff and the executive staff
- Developing and maintaining schedules and budgets
- Overseeing creative (art and design) and technical development (client and server game engineering)
- Ensuring timely delivery of milestones
- Scheduling timely quality assurance testing
- Tracking production activities through the development software lifecycles
- Arranging for localization of the game through third-party translations
- Scheduling the submission of games through publishers
- Gathering feedback from designers, developers, and community resources for new features, enhancements, and development processes
In short, the producer is ultimately responsible for timely delivery and final quality of the game.
A game producer will demonstrate superb skills and experience in these categories:
- Written and spoken communication
- Change management
- Planning, tracking and managing through an agile software development lifecycle
- Data driven management with an eye for process improvement
- Experience with JIRA, Trello, Kanban, and other process management tools
- 3 years experience as a producer in the digital entertainment industry
- Conflict resolution
- Desirable, but not required: graphic design, social media expertise, experience with software engineering, programming
Bachelor's degree preferred in business management, computer science, game production, game design, or other entertainment degree.
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.